Sunday, June 28, 2009

photo shoot

wannabe model

With my cousins, all wannabe models !

the day i was stylist, photographer, crew, yaya, cook, entertainer all at once. whew!

Been a little busy fixing stuff for my VintageManila store the past week. I had a photo shoot with my cousin yesterday in time for the store opening on July 7. We used my Lola's house as backdrop. Sometimes I forget how magnificent this house is. I just know this as my one big playground growing up. Per my Lolo's will, the house will be turned into a museum handled by the Local Government and me (haha) when my Lola dies. Until then, this will serve as the official backdrop of the VintageManila store. Here, im wearing my vintage effortless skirt-dress from my Loyola days pa, and my Daddy's original super super old Ray-ban aviator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

whats your take on it?